Patagonia - Ultralight Black Hole® Tote Pack 27L - CURRENT BLUE
- Made from lightweight yet highly durable 100% recycled nylon ripstop fabric that’s weather-resistant and extremely packable.
- The main compartment has a large zipper opening for easy access and a handy internal zip pocket (with a key keeper) for valuables. An external zippered organizer holds everything you need close at hand like your phone, map and sunscreen.
- Two stretch-mesh water-bottle pockets hold your favorite-sized vessel.
- The adjustable, highly breathable mesh harness tucks neatly away when not in use.
- The versatile design allows you to carry the Ultralight Black Hole® Tote Pack as either a tote or backpack.
- Designed to roll up into its own interior pocket for easy packing.
- 370 g (13.05 oz)
- Body: 2.4-oz 70-denier 100% recycled nylon (50% postconsumer recycled/22% solution-dyed) ripstop treated with a silicone face coating and a polyurethane back coating.
- Lining: 3.3-oz 200-denier 100% recycled polyester with a polyurethane coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Body fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- Ref : 48809