Patagonia W - Strider Pro Running Shorts - Black
The most technical of Patagonia running shorts. A lightweight, quick-drying model that relies on functionality for long distance rides. Fair Trade Certified ™ clothing.
- Main material 100% recycled ripstop polyester, stretch, smooth, ultralight and super fast drying, treated with a durable water repellent (DWR) finish; side slits to prevent chafing on the thighs and facilitate air circulation.
- Internal drawstring for a custom fit.
- Four easy-access stretch envelope pockets and a central zipped security pocket on the back; the pockets are made from a durable, quick-drying material that adapts to all conditions. Built-in lightweight 100% polyester (42% recycled) crepe undershorts that wick sweat, dry quickly and provide friction-free comfort; with HeiQ® Fresh treatment for sustainable odor management.
- Lightweight, streamlined elastic waistband for effective perspiration drainage; less thick, it still offers the strength and hold you need.
- Reflective logo at bottom of garment, left side; suspension clip that facilitates drying.
- Fair Trade Certified ™ clothing.
- Made in Vietnam.
- Weight: 79g.