Hoka One One
HOKA - MACH 4 - WFS
"The Mach 4 feels unmatched in comfort. Its soft cushioning not only allows you to be more consistent during endurance rides, but also to be more responsive when it comes to pushing hard." Thomas Davis, HOKA athlete.
In its fourth edition, the Mach 4 is innovative while taking inspiration from the Rocket X and the Carbon X. Designed to cover long distances, this everyday sneaker offers an energetic stride and a dynamic effect underfoot, a sensation unique to HOKA. Softer and more cushioned than the previous version, the Mach 4 is made up of a harmonious mix of materials, combining a light and incredibly soft foam on the top and a rubberized foam directly below. This state-of-the-art shoe features a new tongue, a revised upper in heat-pressed embroidered TPU yarn, and a sophisticated collar that relieves pressure on the Achilles tendon. Lightweight, fast and unmistakably responsive, the Mach 4 gives you a dose of speed every day.
- Technical mesh providing comfort and breathability.
- Anatomical construction for maintenance of the Achilles tendon.
- Removable molded EVA sockliner.
- PROFLY ™ midsole that provides soft cushioning and guarantees the best propulsion.
- Curved sole profile under the metas starting towards the back of the foot for a smooth stride.
- Rubberized EVA outsole for light ground contact and responsive cushioning.
- Weight: 232g.
- Drop: 5mm.